WordPress has become the CMS (content management system) of choice for many businesses. It has grown up and evolved into a professional, highly flexible platform on which to build robust future-proof websites. It is not surprising that when it comes to migration, most people migrate site to WordPress.
Following are three of the main benefits you can enjoy by migrating to WordPress:
- Ease of editing: WordPress is becoming as well-known and well-used for websites as Word is for day-to-day letters and reports. It is easy to add and edit text and images in WordPress, plus resize them, crop them, put them into galleries and create a stunning, visually rich experience for your audience. All without paying anyone to do it. A wide range of WordPress tutorial books are available in book shops everywhere and online.
- Limitless functionality: Plugins are bite-size bits of code which add features and enhancements to your WordPress site. There are thousands of developers around the world working on plugins all the time. No other CMS has as many dedicated developers as WordPress. Whatever you want to do with your site, you can be sure there is a plugin to do it. Here are some examples of what some of our clients have done using WordPress plugins recently:
- Members area
- E-commerce functionality
- CRM Integration
- Content relationships for automated linking
- Complex search facilities
- Enhanced image galleries
- Slide shows
- Sitemaps and Google integration
… and many more…
- SEO. Search Engine Optimisation is a vital activity for any website seeking to make its way and attract potential customers. Getting your message online is one thing. Getting it seen by those you wish to see it is something else. No CMS has a better relationship with Google than WordPress. It works hand-in-glove with Google’s crawlers to ensure that your website’s content can be read, analysed and indexed with total efficiency. Google trusts WordPress sites. It prioritises them and tests have proven that it ranks them higher than other sites in its search results.
WebSwift takes the hassle out of migration. Whatever CMS your website is in currently, we have the expertise to export the content, optimise it and import it to a new hosting running WordPress on our high-performance servers. Our servers are configured specifically for hosting WordPress sites. With it you can rest assured knowing your website is robust, updated and maintained, secure from hackers and 100% reliable. On top of all this, it will be easy for you and your staff to update and it will always look fresh and new. Our maintenance and hosting package also includes daily backups as standard, so when you migrate to WordPress with Webswift you can rest assured your new website is safe.
Migrate Site To WordPress
Go ahead and Migrate your site to WordPress now. The first stage is to tell us a little about your existing website. We will come back swiftly with a quote for performing your migration.